We are always looking for exceptional team members. Send your résumé by email and we will be pleased to review it and contact you should any job opportunities meeting your qualifications arise.
Working at United Way Ottawa
Give - Speak up - Take Action
Would you like to work with community leaders to improve people’s lives and make a positive impact in our city? Do you share a commitment to making Ottawa a better place in which to live, work and play? In a vibrant, diverse and family-friendly workplace, join us in a common desire to bring people and resources together to build a strong, healthy, safe community for all.
- Become a part of our success.
- Share our passion for helping others.
- Build a community … change a life – yours!
- Work with talented, dedicated people.
- Work in a team environment.
What we offer you
United Way is committed to being a best employer and offering those elements that contribute to workplace satisfaction and engagement.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Extended Health Care Group Insurance Flex Plan, including medical and dental benefits for you and your family
- Defined benefit staff pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with matching contributions from United Way
Sickness and disability benefits:
- Sick Leave: Short-term sick leave benefits are provided in the event of a non-occupational illness or injury
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Continuing income is provided in the event of total disability. This insurance is available under the health and dental insurance plan to permanent employees only.
- Generous annual leave
- Summer hours
- Twelve annual paid statutory holidays
** The eligibility requirements and plan coverage vary depending on status and length of service.
We also provide:
- A safe and healthy workplace
- Learning and development opportunities
- Wellness activities
- Staff Committee
- Green Committee
Want to learn more? Contact us today.